Harry Styles refuses to put a label on his sexuality.



Harry Styles refuses to categorize his sexuality.


The former One Direction singer has spoken out against rumours about his love life, insisting that defining his sexuality in public is "outdated."


"I've been extremely upfront about it with my friends," he told Better Homes and Gardens magazine, "but that's my personal experience; that's mine."

"The idea of where we should be going, which is toward welcoming everyone and being more open, is that it doesn't matter, and it's about not having to label everything, and it's about not having to specify what boxes you're ticking."


The 28-year-old actor also spoke about his experiences with fame and how he's managed to stay grounded despite becoming a global celebrity. His new album, 'Harry's House,' will be released on May 20.


"My producer keeps asking me when I'm going to have my big breakdown," he chuckled.


"The most honest interpretation I can think of is that I didn't grow up in poverty by any stretch of the imagination, but we didn't have much money, and I had high expectations for what I might do in life."


"Everything else has seemed like a bonus, and I've been quite fortunate."


He confessed that he was "terrified" of his career coming to an end for a long time since he didn't "necessarily" know who he was without music.


"I'd simply been frightened of it ending for so many years, particularly in the band and the first few years coming out of it," he said, "because I didn't know who I was if I didn't perform music."


In 2019, Harry spoke out about his sexuality, insisting that he isn't "waiting on an answer" to keep it hidden from the public.


"It's not like I'm sitting on an answer, guarding it, and keeping it back," he remarked. 'I'm not telling you because I don't want to tell you,' isn't the case.


"It's not like, 'Oh, this is mine, and this isn't yours.' 'Who cares?' it says. That makes logical, right? "It's like, 'Who cares?'" says the narrator.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True North CBD-World Trends - All about Trends

Power Vigor Me-World Trends - All about Trends

Unabis Passion Male Enhancement :- Increase Determination and Sexual Execution Routinely!